Full time/ Part time Teacher – Beauty Therapy Make Up & Nail Technology
Elegant Beauty Nail and Hair College’s purpose is to skill the workforce of the future. Our ambition is to be the brand in global demand to build skills for success in today’s and tomorrow’s world.
Teacher Beauty Therapy Makeup & Nail Technology
• Permanent full-time + part-time teacher position located at Elegant Beauty Nail and Hair, Cabramatta NSW 2166
• Sharing your knowledge about the Beauty Industry
• Become a part of a team in a world-class education environment
You will love this role if you:
• Are passionate about sharing your practical insights on Beauty
• Want to work as a part of a collaborative and dynamic teaching team and are committed to building the skills of students
• Have a demonstrated commitment to our previous experience in delivering training in an adult learning environment
• The role of the Elegant College teacher as a professional educator is to help, construct, guide, and enhance the educative process. The teacher delivers educational programs and facilitates learning, enabling students to achieve their desired outcomes.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and experience;
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy
• Hold the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116).
• Minimum of two years (post qualification) work as a Beauty Therapist in a salon environment where the skills and knowledge of this qualification have been applied, at least part of which was gained with the last 2 years.
• Demonstrated experience as a Beauty Therapist with knowledge of industry trends
• Demonstrated organisational skills applicable to an educational setting
• Demonstrated commitment to maintaining professional currency
• Demonstrated commitment to quality customer service
• Prefer candidate is able to speak Vietnamese/ English
…..We would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
For your application to be considered, you must:
• Attach an updated resume
• Attach a cover letter, addressing the criteria for qualifications and experience�
Role Enquiries – Please contact Emily Pham, Head Teacher Hair, and Beauty, on 0452 489 968/ 0450159886 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For permanent positions, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
? If you are interested in sharing your talents by teaching the next generation, then this is for you!?.